I'm Glee'd!!!

on April 1, 2010
At last, 1 and half week of headache cause of the test.
Thank god, It's finished.
The closing paper was Mikro/Makroekonomi and I think I already tried my best, thanks Kayra and others for helping me in learning back old topics.
Along those weeks, I've discovered a drama episode named GLEE
I'm always love on hearing musics especially when people sings together like HSM(High School Musical), Camp Rock,etc. It likes when you hear their singing, you will feel energize or moving with the flow. It always makes me want to follow their lead on singing and sing along with them.
It reminds me on me joining and led a choir in SMK Batu Muda for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. Its an excellent feel when you gather around and sing with different notes of voice and I miss them damn much. I really hope that I can bring back the moment again just like what Will Schuester want to do in GLEE's. I remember when my old voice which is a lot bigger and my choir teacher said my voice was similar to IL DIVO's singer
I think what had he told me was true, because after I replay back the record, I heard my voice imitate the singers quite well but still need to polish it so it can shine like IL DIVO's. Sadly, now my voice is not bigger than the past but stable, cause when I sing it doesnt easily sore. I remember leading the choir and still proud of it wakaka.. (jangan jeles ok).  We sang 3 songs, the first one was Standing In The Eyes of the World-Ella, second is Solo Otra Vez (All by Myself)-Il Divo and last one was Dancing Queen by ABBA. The songs still whizzing around my head and sometimes I sing it alone while walks or humming it when exams oops :P

Still miss big applause from the crowds and the excitement of singing and dancing together. I hope I could try and make it again, I think I will

Ok, enough with my past. Let's talk about the GLEE.
The meaning of GLEE is being delight or jubilant.
Glee is a story about a teacher who was a performer in his high school, want to bring back his pomp into the new era. Its an exciting drama and it doesnt looks like the High School Musical which is so immature. It's also stories about the underdog become better and its a story that I recommended you to watch

After you watch it, I think you will starts finding their OST because all of them are talented and should be consider as the new comers that will shine in the industry.

glued to glee?
ur glee'd!

P/s: I reccomended this drama doesnt mean I'm maniac with this ok. hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment