If you fail to plan, You plan to fail...

on April 20, 2010
As stated, that was the word that makes me feel terribly down.
This saturday at 24/04/2010, I will sit for MUET papers which is Listening, Reading & Writing. While Speaking will be held on 11/05/2010.
Honestly said, I'm not ready on taking this exams.
People around me are hoping for me to get higher than band 3 and it's really tense me up.
When I do some writing practice, it will take more than 1 hour on interpreting non linear into a linear text.
That is a waste of time and sometimes I can't even finish the practice cause I don't know what to do, what to focus, which one should be first, which one should be last, how to make it in an average points, what can be focus on an overview, etc.. etc.. Lastly I will be extremely depressed with myself and..........(can't write it in here or my blog will banned)...
Anyone who's taking MUET this Saturday could you give me some tips on Writing??
I'm freakingly angry with myself cause I dont feel any worry on this MUET like I can excellently do it.
But the reality is, I cant. I need an environment that can make me learn and focus 100% at my work.
In class, I cant focus on a single thing there is a lot of problems will keep playing around my head and it effects my work.
Why cant I be like the others who can score a lot of A's and make the whole family proud and have a better life???
I think, I have to repeat MUET. Such a waste of time aaargghh....

3 comments:

Harith said...

So many of gramatical errors...
(mengeluh)

Iz said...

as what I did last year, answer the longer essay first because it carries more marks than the report writing...report writing should be easier than the longer essay...just be confident about what you write and keep up with the time...you're gonna make it...!!! (^__^)

KRa said...

heard of that saying b4. if u fail to plan u plan to fail

Post a Comment