Today is my day, today is my ********

on November 23, 2009
Its already 12.00am (actually a lil bit late la)
23 November is the day,
The day full of happiness and nervous for a married couple to become a parent.
A baby was born in 23 November 1991.
Their eldest son was a boy and they name it.
The name was full of meaning.
They gave their love,money,and all those things that the parents have that needed to raise the child.

It's not easy to raise that boy, The parents sacrificed many things for their boy to lead a better life
Better than them when they were young.
They never regret it
They always pray for that boy
They never regret of him and always pray for his wealth, health and future



Ya Allah, aku memohon kepada mu. Kau jadikanlah hambamu ini seorang hamba yang Soleh dan berikanlah keselamatan, kesihatan, dan rezeki kepada keluarga kami. Jauhkanlah segala bencana dan selamatkanlah kami dari azab api neraka. Ampunkanlah dosa kami dan dekatkanlah kami kepadaMu agar dapat kami ke syurgamu Ya Allah.

Today, I officially become 18 years old man.
18 is not just a number that use to count my age.
It's a set of vision for me to become a good man.
I'll do my best to make my parent happy and I'll try sacrifice myself for all things like what they have done for me.

Thanks Abah & Ibu, I luv u all so much..
Can't live without u..

P/s: sorry for an extremely broken english, Ill do my best to improve it. Thanks to Vno_Carly for helping me with the post :D

~HaritH~

1 comments:

KRa said...

well.. happy birthday.! enjoy being an adult and a teenager. and yes. ur english has improved. keep it up.

Post a Comment