Khayal atau Blur..........

on November 1, 2009
Today is another blur day for me... I lost my focus on everything for no reason.. I keep laying around on my bed and playing C&C Yuri Revenge.. one of the best classic game ever, never boring playing it huhu...



Starting 6.11.09-16.11.09, i'll be sitting my final exam... argh tension with all those books..
My notes are gone.. Thanks to my carelessness huhu... I dunno where it is.
Still searching for it but I dun think its here. I think it stay nicely in my class but I already search for it at my desk but dunno where it goes.. Maybe my classmate had it, I hope..

In the evening, my familly and me went to GIANT Batu Caves. My target is buying new stationaries for my exam but my target had a long U-turn and I end up buying a shirt xP..
Dun ask me to upload the pic cause my memory card reader got problem (so sad)
luv it, thanks to bonda & ayahanda for it huhu...
Thank god my parent dunno about my exam, but I'll tell them before it start huhu..
Hoping for a blessing :D

Oklah, thats all for today. I'm sorry for my broken english(sad again) and not being a good storyteller. Still improving it :P
Bye for now, Assalamualaikum(forgot to say this earlier haha...)

~HaritH~

0 comments:

Post a Comment