Kecuaian Membawa Padah.....

on November 23, 2009
I've just bought a phone in Lowyat.net but my luck was not with that phone.(so sad)

Motorola V635




It's a tough phone on the outside cause using metal for the casing..
1.3MP camera with LED flash makes me wanted to have it.

It cost me RM60 for the phone but like I said, my luck wasn't with this phone
Because of my curious attitude, I dissamble my phone by my own but because of carelessness huhu..
The phone break into two huaaaa!!!
The ribbon thats connect the LCD,Camera, and Speaker cant be use anymore huaaa!!!
Thank god I still got another phone for calling and sms huhu (what a relief) My Nokia 6030

Nokia 6030


 It's a good phone eventhough it is so classic :P
One of the best phone for sms huhu, Calling was extremely great because the speaker is superloud.
Even people around you can hear your conversation (no privacy la pulok) wakaka...

Yesterday, my Nokia 6030 got a new friend huhu..
Samsung GT-E1080T had been my main phone for now.
It is a simple phone but fits me well.
It's slim, got a torch light for my repair works, loud alarm speaker, etc.
I got it with a purchase of Samsung ST-45. It's a digital camera that have powerful feature.
I love both of those gadget.
My parents bought the camera because wanna replace my old Casio Exillim Z-1050.
The Exillim lens got stucked and been sent to the Service centre for a month but we wanted to use a camera for our holiday huhu.. So we decide to replace the camera for a while and will sell either Samsung or the Casio huhu... anyone interested.

Samsung GT-E1080T

 

Samsung ST-45 (RED)

 

Casio Exillim Z-1050 (sent to SC for repair huaaa)




0 comments:

Post a Comment