Fun+Tired = Full of works....

on November 4, 2009
Today my class have to attend a seminar about Global Entrepreneurship Week at the Auditorium DBKL. (Tingkat 30 tu..)
Going there by KTM huhu.. I can't recall back when was the last time I'm using this kind of public transport haha..
We have to sit there for 3 hours I think :P
We have been chosen to compete with 12 other school using our idea by solving a problem as a social entrepreneur huhu... Have to do Brainstorming to find the problem arghh.. so tensed..
After seminar we have makan-makan and I met a girl from Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Lumpur, kinda cute person haha.. but not interested making love ok. Friend ok.. but because of me blur at that time she juz talk alone and I'm act like I'm listening to her. So kesian for that girl.

After makan-makan, what do u think happen.....



 
Balik la apa lagi haha.. but something funny happen when we wait for the lift to go up to 30th floor.
We keep waiting the lift about 20 minute and fed up for the lift and decide to go down by stair from 30th floor to 25th but at the end we go down from 30th to the lobby.. argh.. so tired la..
Our kaki are shivering and we rest at the lobby for a couple of minute and had another walk to Sogo cause the bus stand is there hehe.. again using our shivering leg,(so sad) we have to stand up in the bus and feels like riding a Roller Coaster because the bus also shivering with us haha..

At home, after Solat Maghrib. Open up my bag and WoW!!!
with a dissapointed face, I finish up my Pengajian Perniagaan homework..
so dissapointed cause the work is so banyak.. Its already 1 o'clock and I still can manage to finish it haha..
Still hav some spare time to blogging wakaka... my time my rules:D

Cheese everyone :D


The Menara DBKL



So starting from now, things to do:

  • Set up a plan for the competition cause we will representing our school for that competition.

  • Make a revision for my final exam
  • Finish up all assignments
  • Think about jamuan kelas

So tireeeedddd!!!!


~Harith~

3 comments:

KRa said...

yes.yes. ak sampai dulu tangga ... korang sume lambat..

Harith said...

Korang ngelat, dah la aku kena jaga korang tapi tahu-tahu semua cabut turun dulu haha..
Esok kita buat brainstorming nak?

Amoi said...

haha. blog baru?

Post a Comment