AKU JUARA TARIK TALI!!!!!

on February 27, 2010
I'm a winner haha... U got it rite..

Saturday,20/2/2010. A moment that makes me feel very excited for me & my team achievement. For the first time i've grabbed a gold medal for sports. Look how loser it is to have a gold medal for the first time hahaha.. Don't get me wrong, I am suck at sports but I'm good at other competition huhu.. In past, I always got the silver or bronze medal rather than gold. This time, I'm changing my history from those silver and bronze platted medal to a shiny but cheap gold platted medal lol.. (sekolah ni bajet sangat haha... )

The match was one of the toughest match because Bendahara's Team had a stronger teammates which is bigger than the other team members.

The match starts at 12.00 noon and the field was so hot until I can feel the ray from the sun burn up my foot. The first round was started by the female team, It's a match between Syahbandar team and Laksamana team. It tooks 3 round to finish the match. First round of the match, Laksamana had defeat the Syahbandar female team. Second and Third round of the match was conquered by the Syahbandar female team huhu.. Can't comment more because at that time I'm busy giving my team some advice and full support as a team leader(cewah). Whatever it is, congrats to the female team. After the female team winning the match, It's time for the male team to hop in to battle for becoming the winner of the match. Same as the female team, it took us 3 round to finish the match. My Syahbandar team was a little bit scared to the Bendahara's because they take less than 60 seconds to defeat the Laksamana team huh.. The first round was an applause to us because we defeat them but it takes more than a minute to tame them haha... The second round was a disaster, Bendahara's do the same strategy as they did to Laksamana. If I'm not mistaken it tooks not more than a minute to defeat us in second round huh. A little bit of dissappointment to us because I think we just being a little bit of proud as a peacock. We think we can tame the Bendahara’s because we already defeat them once. My team was not fully ready because they think they can win that match easily huhu.. But the third round was the best, both team give their full throttle on pulling the rope. It takes more than a minute to finish the game. At first, Bendahara’s use the same strategy like the second round and we were almost lost because the Bendahara’s pulling it stronger than the previous round. It feels like you were pulling a big wild bull to put it into their byre haha... In my mind I always thinking of winning. I just wanted to left something memorable in every event in this school because this will be the last time I could do such things. So I took a deep breath and continously inhale and exhale like a train blowing out the gasses and pull it with all my strength and shout as loud as I can to pull the Bendahara’s down. While I’m pulling the rope, I shout to all my Syahbandar’s some words like “Tarik”, “Kita kuat”, “Cepat”, “Jangan jatuh”, “Ini last jangan kalah” and I’m totally proud with all of them. We win the match and I am extremely satisfied when I saw one of the Bendahara’s fell when he(leader dia plak tu wakaka) pulls the rope wakakka... We had crowned as the Johan Tarik Tali 2010 yipeee.. Kami pegang piala pusingan lagi tau haha... I’ll upload the cheap gold medal later cause got some probs with my memory card reader huhu..


Sorry for my bad english, still improving it.


Harith...

2 comments:

aku hanya Hamba! said...

ok la tu
berani tulis bahasa inggeris..
hehehe
anyway thn dpn kita dah tak ada..
so tak leh main tarik tali lagi...
huhuhu

Harith said...

thanks,
yup tahun depan kita merupakan ex-Smkbm..
Lots of memory, the sweetiness and the bitter all of them mixed up in that school...
we will miss it every bit..
Slowly I've already misses all the pioneers huh...
Eventhough I'm still in that orange school huhu...

Post a Comment