MUET Result = Repeat

on July 11, 2010
My MUET result, huh...

As stated, I have to repeat back my MUET because I'm not satisfied with the results.
I got band 3 for MUET and some of my friends says that I should be grateful with the results because It is the minimum requirement to apply any art stream course.
Still, I think band 3 will not help me because the competition is not easy like the way it was in past. People nowadays are so intelligent and if you late for just a second you'll lose.
The Principal ask all of us to retake the exam because the results was so-so.
About retaking the exam, there is a problem that pop out from my mind.
Should I retake my MUET as School Candidate or I'll retake it as Private Candidate after school.
Because I have not more than 3 month to sit for STPM and to be honest that I'm not ready for STPM because of the school, the teachers, meself huhu..

I tried to list down some pros and cons about me retaking MUET as a school candidate or private candidate.

The Pros n Cons retaking MUET as school candidate:
Pros:
-I can take my MUET with my fellow d'Pioneerz and it will give me some confidence to speak or write
-I can have a friend to practice my English
-It will be easy to predict what question will out because I got my MUET teacher

Cons:
-STPM is so near and a lot of training and learning need to be done.
-I'm not so sure that my MUET teacher can give her commitment on teaching us
-Kinda stressful cause I'm not good with this language.


The Pros n Cons retaking MUET as private candidate:
Pros:
-I'll have a lot of time to improve my English
-I can enter an English class and focus on it
-Can easily target more than band 3

Cons:
-English class could be costly
-I'll be late on applying UPU for continuing my study
-I might have to enter PLKN because I already delayed my PLKN so I might have to continue it by the end of this year.

So which one should I take? My brain says take as a Private Candidate, but my heart says take as School Student. To be safe, I already take the form for retaking my MUET this October but I didnt fill it up yet because of this. I think I need to do solat Istikharah to choose which one is the best choice. Still I need readers who read this blog give your opinion(ada ke reader huh) on this.

p/s: I'll upload my results slip later cause I left it at school.

HaritH

4 comments:

Amoi said...

I am going to register for MUET next month~

come and join me

keh keh keh

Amoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harith said...

Next month? University student only kot hehe..
Sebab School candidate amik bulan 10 ni

Anonymous said...

hai assalamualaikum , nak tanya . its that true i will be late for applying upu mcm kena delaylah en if i retake muet ? then , how if i've already apply upu soo how about my study ? pls i need help .

Post a Comment