The Brick Phone is mine...

on July 4, 2010
It's official, The Brick Phone is mine 117

Before I start, what is "Brick Phone"
Is it an "iBrick" like the picture below?














or this kind of "Brick Phone"?






















If you think both of the picture is Brick Phone that I got. Well, sorry wrong answer  118
Because Brick Phone that I meant is not a Brick or an old Handphone which is heavy and hard to keep it in a pocket.

This Brick Phone had improved Nokia's sales and it is one of the best smartphone that available in market.
Got the clue? Ok no more riddles, presenting my Brick Phone

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V


Nokia N95
Some people called it as a Brick Phone because of the shape and the weight of the phone. This phone is using 5MP of Carl Zeiss lens to capture high quality picture and DVD quality videos.
So can snap3 where ever I go. Eventhough most people already dump this beautifully engineered smartphone and change it with higher spec or an iPhone.
This phone still rock my world hehe...
I know I'm a little bit outdated  by using this phone but hey, ada aku kesah :P.
It's my phone anyway hehe..
Btw, this phone was a gift from Abah cause he already bought himself an iPhone 3GS and I kinda adore this phone when the first time Abah bought it.
Because I know alot of exciting things can be done with this smartphone and it also can imitate most of the function in iPhone.
I already downloaded some songs and upgrade the firmware for this phone but still stuck on signing some apps because of some security reason.


To do list for Nokia N95(Brick Phone)
-Change the housing = prefering White or Black
-Buy a case for it
-Finding the ways to signed the apps so it can be install into my Brick Phone easily
-Utilize the phone so it can be my mini laptop
-Buy a Micro SD 8GB
-Seek Mr. Nu'man for servicing the phone.
-Install Garmin XT to use the A-GPS function.

Can anyone help me on signing those applications? Pleaaaassseeee....(cute mode activated)

HaritH

2 comments:

KRa said...

haduihh..ko ni buat ak menyesal pula, trade in phone ni dulu kala..

Harith said...

huhu... sesal dulu pendapatan sesal kemudian padan muka :P

Post a Comment