I'm losing...

on May 30, 2010
I got this feeling, and it really mess me up.
I think I'm losing, losing everything that I had and it's dissapearing slowly and left a marks which is hurtin me deep inside me heart.

I'm losing my focus, eventhough I'm sitting at a place that I have to give my focus on it everyday.
I'm losing my Friends, eventhough they always sit around me.
I'm losing my soul, always down and down and down....
I'm losing my happiness, It's difficult to smile again and make other people to smile with me without being a hypocrite
I'm losing my time, I hate when this feeling disturb me cause its wasting my time and it effect my life.
I'm losing my apetite, I feel unhealthy and always blackout for all sudden
I'm losing my mind, always hoping for death
I'm losing myself, Until now, I dont know who the hell I am
I'm losing my future, I already see the darkness of my future and it is so dark even a sun cant make it bright.
I'm losing love, I feel empty and sadness all around me
I'm losing supports, It makes me blind
I'm losing hope, I'm not setting any plan for anything cause I know how will it end
I'm losing so many things, and keep saying I'm regretting for becoming me.

What is happening to me? I want my old me back, Wake up, Wake me up, I'm lost. Please Harith what happen. I'm tired for being like this, it's suffocating. I've lost almost everything that I have so please stop it. It's hurtin me bad. I dunno what am I typing here, I want calmness, I dont want this stupid feeling that stealing almost everything that I have. Arrgghhh.. I hope when I write it, it will cool it down a little bit. I hope.

2 comments:

Nas said...

just chill urself...erm..betterr u go out this night and get the cool air..huhu

Harith said...

thanks bro but by walking at nite and having some fresh air might not be working on solving that stupid feeling hehe.. I;m doing my best on everything :D

Post a Comment